What We Believe
- The Bible is the verbal inspiration of the written Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. (1 John 5:7)
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father and was conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. (John 3:16)
- Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
- After the resurrection Jesus ascended to heaven and today is seated at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor, our High Priest.
- That ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins. (Romans 5:12)
- Justification, regeneration, and the new birth are achieved only by our faith in the blood of Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8)
- Our sanctification is subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost through a clean heart by repentance of our sins. (Acts 2:1-4)
- In all 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit. That the divine purpose of those gifts is to build up and edify the body of Jesus Christ. No gift is greater, required, or more important than the other. Each gift has its purpose in the Kingdom of God among his children. (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- In the fruit of the Spirit as taught in the New Testament. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- In divine healing is provided for all through the sufferings of Christ. (1 Peter 2:24; James 5:14)
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- In Salvation for everyone who will call upon the name of the Lord through repentance of sins, hope for the hopeless, love for those who have hate, light in a dark world, life instead of death, and the list goes on. Simply put, we believe in the Word of God as the Truth of God Almighty! (Matthew 28:19-20)
Unity, Liberty, and Love. In essentials, there must be unity; in non-essentials liberty;
and in all things, love!